INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect a variety of information about our customers and visitors to the Website.
Information Collected Automatically: Whenever you visit our Website, we automatically collect information about you, namely:
- your transactions with us, for example, the type of product you purchased and the costs of each product;
- your use of our Website and the device you use to access our Website, for example, your IP address, the type of operating system, web browser you use, type of devise you’re using and related information; and your activities on our Website, such as the pages you visit, and if we purchased advertising to bring you to our website the referral website which you were on before you visited us.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
- if you provide us with Personal Information by filling out a form, registering for an account, making a purchase, or contacting us, we collect that Personal Information.
- if you place an order with us, we collect the Personal Information that you provide to us such as your shipping, billing, and payment information. See the ‘Credit and Payment Card information’ section below to read more about how we and our partners handle your payment information;
- if you design and personalize a product, we collect the Personal Information you use to customize the product, such as the photograph that you’ve uploaded;
- if you contact our customer services agents, you may also provide us with Personal Information that we collect. From time-to-time, PixSpider may give you the opportunity to participate in sweepstakes, contests or surveys on our Website;
- if you participate, we will collect certain Personal Information from you. Participation in these sweepstakes, surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose the requested information; and
- if you take the opportunity to review our products or participate in public forums associated with the Website, we will collect Personal Information in any such reviews, posts or comments. Note that these will be public so you should use with care before posting information about yourself online.
Additional Information We Collect: From time to time, we may acquire additional information about our customers from third parties, such as the Postal Service and third parties that assist us in the provision of products and services requested by you.
CREDIT AND PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION
PixSpider uses third party payment to process payments made for products and services via the Website. All online payments will be conducted in accordance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards and your billing information is encrypted before being communicated to them. Subject to the below exceptions, your credit card details are communicated directly from your browser to these payment processors – PixSpider never sees your full Permanent Account Number (PAN) nor do we ever store your account number for future use.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- to maintain and improve our Website, including personalizing your online experience and ensuring content is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- operate our business, including the provision to you of information, products and services that you request and other transactional or administrative updates;
- to administer your account;
- inform you about products and services that we offer and that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about;
- provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about products and services we feel may interest you (where you have consented to receiving such communications);
- as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to make our future marketing efforts and those of third parties more effective; and
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, research, testing, statistical and survey purposes.
We may also combine the information which you provide to us (such as your registration details) with information which we collect about you (such as information about your orders) and/or receive from other sources, and use this combined information for the purposes set out above.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose information about our customers and visitors to the Website to third parties.
Business Operations: In order to carry out certain business functions, such as order fulfillment, payment processing, e-mail delivery, or marketing, we may hire other companies to perform services on our behalf. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect about you to these companies to enable them to perform these services. By way of example, information relating to your order which we have combined with other Personal Information (as explained above) may be shared with our third party service providers that assist us with our marketing efforts.
Third Party Partners: We may partner with third parties to provide you with information about products or services that we feel may be of interest to you. We will only disclose your Personal Information to such third parties if you have consented to receiving such information.
Merger, Sale or Acquisition: In addition, it is possible that in the future another company may acquire PixSpider or its assets or that PixSpider may partner with or purchase another company to continue to do business as a combined entity. In the event that any such transaction occurs, it is possible that our customer information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to the new business entity as one of PixSpider’s assets. In such an event, we will update this policy to reflect any change in ownership or control of your Personal Information.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
While you are visiting or using the Website, you may be presented with an opportunity to purchase third party products or services. These products and services are offered and supplied by independent companies. If you click on one of the presented offers, you will be redirected to the site of the third party, and any information you provide in response to the offer will be governed by the privacy and other policies of that third party. We do not guarantee the security of your Personal Information when using such third party sites or that the operator of such third party sites will comply with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
Communications from PixSpider: If you do not want to receive email communications from PixSpider about our own or third-party products and services that may be of interest to you, you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of one of our emails. We may still contact you via mail or phone, unless you request to be added to our Do-Not-Call list, and/or our Do-Not-Mail list by contacting us using the below details and indicating your preferences. Please be sure to provide your exact name, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number(s) and the list or lists you would like to be included on (Do-Not-Call, and/or Do-Not-Mail). Even if you opt-out of email marketing or choose to be placed on one of these lists, we may still communicate with you using any of these methods for those non-marketing purposes set out above in the ‘Use of Information’ section.
Deactivation of Your Account: You may also request deactivation of your PixSpider account by contacting us using the below details and requesting account deactivation. Please note that your Personal Information may remain in our archived records after your account has been deactivated, but we will not keep it for longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes listed
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards reasonably necessary to ensure the protection of your Personal Information against loss, misuse, disclosure and alteration. However, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
PIXSPIDER CONTACT DETAILS
Last Modified: September 2019
Like most websites, our PixSpider website (the “Website”) uses “cookies” and files that are similar to cookies. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to enable or prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its operator. (Or you could just sit back and let the cookies wash over you.)
If you use a PC – click on ‘Help’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘About’ option If you use a Mac – with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the ‘About’ option.
For Flash Cookies (or Local Shared Objects) – The Adobe website provides comprehensive information on how to delete or disable Flash cookies – see http://www.adobe.com/security/flashplayer/.
For Third Party Cookies – If you’d like to opt out of third party company cookies , please use the-opt out tool offered by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) – see http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. Otherwise, we suggest you contact the relevant third party for more information about their cookies and how you can manage them.
We may revise this policy from time to time by posting a revised policy on our Website. We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time, so please review it frequently.