How to stick PixSpider on wall?
- Each PixSpider is sticking with 2 pairs of command strips at the back when you receive it. You have to remove the release liner of the command strips and press the PixSpider on wall.
- Then press each strip firmly for 30 seconds.
- To ensure adhesive hold, grab bottom corners and peel the PixSpider from wall. Do not pull straight off.
- Press the remaining strip on wall firmly for 30 seconds.
- Wait for 1 hour to reattach the PixSpider. Align the two pairs of strips and press until each pair of strips clicks.
How to remove PixSpider from my wall?
- Grab the bottom corners and peel the PixSpider from wall. Do not pull straight off.
- Never pull the strip towards you! Always pull straight down.
- Stretch the strip slowly againes the wall at least 12 inches to release.
Where can I stick my PixSpider?
PixSpider is great for use on painted, stained or varnished wood, glass, tile, metal, painted drywall and other smooth surfaces.
Can I re-stick my PixSpider on wall after removing it?
If you detach your PixSpider from wall, a part of command strips will still be left on the wall. If you haven’t removed this part away, you can easily put back your PixSpider on by aligning the two pairs of strips and press until each pair of strips clicks. This allows you to easily reset the sequence or arrangement of your series of PixSpiders.
Can I re-position my PixSpider after sticking on wall?
Once you have removed the remaining part of command strips from wall, you cannot re-stick it on wall again as this part of command strips will lose adhesiveness completely. You can purchase another pairs of 3M command strips on street to replace the part sticking on wall. Again, please follow the instruction mentioned above about how to stick PixSpider on wall to ensure adhesive hold.
What resolution should the photo be for PixSpider?
Photo of not less than 800 pixels is preferred. Besides, a clear, well-focused image is also important for high quality printing effect.
When will I receive my PixSpider?
You will receive your PixSpider within 5-7 days after order confirmed.
What is the size of PixSpider?
Each PixSpider is sized at 8” x 8” with thickness of about 10mm.
Any other sizes available for PixSpider?
8” x 8” is the only size we are offering right now but more sizes will be coming in the near future.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do.
How much does the shipment cost for Hong Kong delivery?
We offer free shipment to area within Hong Kong.